What do you get when Far East meets Deep South? Spring rolls filled with hot wings! Who says the south isn't multicultural?
(PS- If these look gross it is only because I ate all the good looking ones before I remembered to take a picture. They may not be pretty, but they are good.)
- 1 cup cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Frank's Hot Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup Celery, finely diced
- Phyllo dough squares (aprox. 5x5)
- Pan spray
- Blue cheese dressing
- Mix chicken with hot sauce to taste. Add in blue cheese crumbles (optional) and celery.
- Place about a tablespoon of chicken filling in the center of one Phyllo sheet.Moisten edges of dough with water and roll dough around filling, sealing edges tightly.
- Place on baking sheet and spray with pan spray. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes, flipping once to brown both sides.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing... and football on the tv.